My sweet sweet friend/fellow blogger Collyn awarded me with a Fabulous Award. Thank you, hun!
(1) I am addicted to youtube.
(2) I am addicted to randomness. uh.. yea.
(3) I am addicted to food. Thai, Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Continental, Mexican, Filipino. pooood iz goooood.
(4) I am addicted to travel. Well, addicted is much too strong a word but, I really like travelling. I love the whole checking in your luggage, going thru security check, and people watching especially. I'd like to try a cross country train trip. yayy.
(5) Recently, I am most addicted to anything and everything Rob Pattinson and Twilight. Yes, I admit it, dammit! Rob is seriously hilarious without trying and he's a breath of fresh air in the overly superficial celebrityousness (yes, that's a word) of young hollywood. How can you NOT be addicted to this?????
I seriously need some kind of intervention. I've read Twilight twice, New Moon twice. I'm about to read Eclipse again and Breaking Dawn, three times. The hubby is not helping by downloading a bootleg copy of the movie and saying things like, "Are you going to change all your passwords to "i love edward cullen?" or "Would you marry me if i were edward cullen?" He's an absolute ass. That's why I love him. lol.
Life sucks at the moment, what with the economy being all butt-backwards so, ya'll can understand how a lil Twi-lovin' keeps it all balanced. Right? Right. :D