Monday, December 7, 2009

'Tis the Season..

Happy Monday everyone!!

I whipped up this card today using Ms Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #47. I am trying to finish up with the Christmas cards so I can send them out this week. I have to send out a couple soon because they're for my dear dear friends in the Philippines. :) I have a ton of errands today! I like that I have two weekDAYS off. It makes running these errands a bit easier as I am not running around battling through weekend crowds!

I hope you enjoy my take on Ms Karen's sketch. I will be back later today with a card using Ms Taylor's sketch! And maybe even a Mojo card! Wee!!! :)

Thanks for looking! And, as always, I'd LOVE to hear what you think! :) :)

Stamps: TPC Studio Christmas Glamour
Paper: PTI New Leaf, Aqua Mist, Stamper's Select White, Recollections Basics Green Damask pp
Ink: Memento New Sprout
Other: Fiskars Upper Crest punch, Michael's satin ribbon, StampNStuff White opaque ep, Recollections silver pearls

3 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the soft colors with the white EP - the ornaments are beautiful!! Great take on the sketch. Good luck on your Christmas cards - I still have all of mine to make, yikes!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I love the color scheme and the ornaments!

Rae said...

Love the color combo. Pretty card!