Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just because...

Happy Sunday!

Late post today. Had a comfy lazy day with the hubs, catching up on some Netflix. Tonight's card is inspired by Taylored Expressions Sketch #145 and is also my take on Stampin' Royalty's Challenge #86, which is So. Much. Fun! Glitter and rhinestones and sparkles! What could be more fun?!

I took out one of my fave matstacks from DCWV and cut out a few glittered flowers. I also took this really cute bejeweled bird.. Isn't he perfect for the challenge?! wee! :) To complete the theme, I added rhinestones on both sides of the sentiment.



I hope this card makes you smile. Be sure to check the goddesses out here and of course, check out TE too!
 



CS: PTI Lemon Tart
PP: DCWV Citrus matstack
Stamp: Inkadinkado Gemstone Birds, StudioG sentiment
Ink: Stazon Timber Brown
Other: Michael's grosgrain ribbon, Spellbinders Label Die 1, Recollections rhinestones

2 comments:

Carrie Rhoades said...

Wow, you did a great job, very simple and elegant at the same time. I love the glitter on the flowers, nice touch!

Rae said...

Another wonderful card! Love all the colors!