Monday, September 19, 2011

Ur 1

Happy Monday, all!

I know it's been awfully quiet around here. Sorry about that. :( The hubs and I just started a new eating regimen and it's taken a couple of weeks to get adjusted to. All is great and we've steadily lost poundage! woot! :)

Today's card is a fun one. I created this a month ago, I believe, for a dear friend of mine. She has a friend whose little one was turning one! Birthday cards are so much fun to make. I especially enjoyed making this one, since I tried a pack of dimensional stickers for the first time. Will definitely be incorporating more of these fun things in the future. :)

 
Forgive the dark photo.. I definitely need higher watt daylight bulbs. But, isn't that cake just awesome??? Love it!

Hope you enjoy this and have a great week ahead!! :)





CS: PTI Lemon Tart, New Leaf
PP: DCWV Sweet Matstack
Other: Spellbinders Label 4, K&Company Confetti Cake Grand Adhesions, Me&MyBigIdeas Alpha Chips

1 comment:

ChinaDoll said...

This is really pretty! And the cake is soooo adorable :)