Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Don'cha just love the fall??

Hey everyone!

Fall has finally come! I just love love love it when the temp dips to the mid 60's. I get to wear those cardigans I've pushed to the back of the closet, head out to a local shoppe and have a warm cup of cocoa. Yum! :)

I picked up a fall stamp set from Mike's recently and have been inking away! It believe it's called the Autumn Greetings set by Inkadinkadoo. It has 4 images and 2 sentiments. I will be sharing two cards today. For the first card, I used the sentiment "Autumn Greetings" and one of two pumpkin images. I just love the swirly vines on this one! :)

On this second card, I used the same swirly pumpkin image but only stamped the swirly parts to frame the sentiment, "Fall is when nature turns to gold." I was trying to be "crafty" (hee!) and I think it turned out okay. :)

I also got to use my new EK Success Morocco Lace border punch on both cards. It's simply stunning!

That's it for now. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week! :)

2 comments:

ChinaDoll said...

Wow nancy, New look and new theme, i like it! i so so so love the first card dear =)keep it up!

Nancy said...

Thank you Tollyn! :D