Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Mojo Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!

I am really excited to share my very first Mojo Monday entry. Weee!!! :) I used PTI Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado and Kraft. I've been wanting to do a butterfly card and I woke up today with Mariah's song in my head! So here it is.

I didn't have the right color ribbon to add to this card so I left it out. I think it still worked out nicely. :) I printed out the text background and sentiment using MS Word. The Aqua Mist butterfly was cut using my Cricut Expression. I added two clear dew drops for the butterfly's body and the third for its "head." Used CB Textile (*again!!*) for the left panel and patterned paper for the background I got from Michaels.

Have a great Monday!! :)

7 comments:

Sari Hänninen said...

a smashing looking card!

Herrera Family said...

I love the soft colours you used for your sketch. Very pretty.

Beth said...

This is STUNNING! The colors and the elements are just perfect - gorgeous card!!

Lisa Johnson said...

Great job on your first Mojo Monday sketch! Very pretty!

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous card!!! Just beautiful :)

AJ said...

This is so perty! Love it!

Rae said...

Gorgeous!