Sunday, November 29, 2009

Many thanks.. Many thanks.. Many thanks.. :)

Hello everyone!! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday! :) I had yams for the first time in 20 years or so.. It was made with marshmallows and although the yams were delicious, I didn't care for the gooey stuff with the turkey or anything else, for that matter. Candy + meat = me no likey. :( ... On to my card!

Today's card is my take on Ms Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #46. I love this sketch. I think I'll be using this one for a few more cards. The color combo is from Embellish Mag's Color Challenge *with Leaves, Acorns and Pinecones.*




Thanks for looking and as always, I'd LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK! :)

Stamp: StudioG Hampton Art (sentiment), Recollections (images) : Michael's $ bin
Paper: PTI Rich Avocado, Dark Chocolate, Recollections paper pack for other shades
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Potter's Clay

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

Love the clean and graphic feel of this! The fluttering leaves are a great touch! Great job with the Sweetest Sunday Sketch!

♥Lea

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Those acorns are too cute! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!