Monday, November 2, 2009

Mojo Monday!!!

Happy Monday everyone! It's MojoTime! It is the first of the month and that means, contest time over at the Mojo Monday blog. :) Below is the sketch for this week.

I purchased a few stamps over the weekend. Michaels had all their clear stamp sets 25% off, so I *had* to grab some! Wee!! For this card, I used an image from Inkadinkadoo's Christmas Silhouettes set and a sentiment and snowflake images from the Warm Holiday Wishes set. I enjoyed the color combo from Embellish Mag's current challenge that I decided to use it again. A bit non-traditional for a holiday card but when I look at this card, it just feels like a big warm hug! Yay! :) **Click photo for larger image.**

Started with PTI Stampers Select White as base. The Dark Chocolate piece is about 4.75 by 3.75, embossed with the CB Swiss Dots folder. The Berry Sorbet piece is 4.75 by about 1.25, stamped with 4 snowflake images using Memento Rich Cocoa. I added little white dots on a few of them with a white gel pen. Next, I took a Kraft piece and stamped THE AWESOMEST REINDEER EVER!! (look at that detail! *stamp love* wee!!) with Memento Rhubarb Stalk. I matted that onto Spring Moss. I then took a small piece of Berry Sorbet (I am lovin' this color. I just want to eat it! lol), ran it thru the CB using my Labels 4 and stamped the sentiment with Rich Cocoa. Lastly, two clear dew drops up in the corner.

I am lovin' this card. It makes me giddy! Thank you to Ms Julee Tilman for another great sketch and of course, Ms Ashley Newell for a fab color combo. Have a great Monday evening!

No comments: