Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Precious and few..

Hello all! First off, I want to thank everyone who take the time to check out my blog and leave comments. I am so grateful. I am really new to this and to know that there are so many who care and encourage creativity simply makes me happy. I appreciate each and every one of you. **hugs!!!!** Weee!!

OK, so on to my card. I am a day late for this week's Mojo. I really enjoyed this week's sketch! I like how my card turned out. Lots of layers, but I kept it simple, like I usually like it. Oh and not to forget, butterflies. Oh, how I love them! :)

Thanks for looking and as always, I'd LOVE to hear from you! Have a great week! :)

Stamps: Inkadinkado Expressions
Paper: PTI Melon Berry, Aqua Mist, Stamper's Select White, Me and My Big Ideas pp
Ink: StudioG black pigment ink
Other: Recollections rhinestones, CB Textile folder, Cricut Expression, SCAL, Michael's ribbon

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Love this card so much! That's what Im telling you... you make the most simplest stylish card ever! :P

Crestajune said...

Beautiful card! Love the sentiment and the butterflies. Great job with the sketch! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Clean and Gorgeous. Love the colors the bling and the butterflies. Just gorgeous!