Tuesday, January 5, 2010

LOVE..

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

I can't get over how cold it is here in Florida!! Woke up to 39deg! BRRRRR.. At least the sun is shining.. :)

Today's card is my take on Ms Mercy's Sketch #55. This card also follows Embellish Mag's Hearts Color Challenge.

I had a lot of fun making this card.. I hope it makes you smile! :) :) :)



I swear that's PTI Sweet Blush (small hearts, panel behind focal image). My camera doesn't seem to want to pick up the pink hue. It looks cream to me. :( :( :(

Thanks for looking!!


Stamp: StudioG $ stamp Paper: PTI True Black, Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush
Ink: VersaMagic Cloud White
Other: Cricut Expression, Michael's grosgrain ribbon, Sakura white gel pen

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card DOES make me smile! Are you photographing with a flash? Sometimes it washes out colors... but your card still looks great! Thanks for joining in on the Embellish challenge!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very nice use of hearts! The faux stitching is perfect! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!

Maureen said...

love the black card base...makes everything else pop!

claudia shadler said...

cute cute! luv the layout of yer card! Awesome ribbon!

Clouds :D

claudia shadler said...

Cute card! luv the lay out!

Clouds :D

Kathy said...

beautiful and love the faux stitching...I'm a big fan of that.

Maile Belles said...

Very pretty! So glad you could play along with us in the Embellish Challege!

Charlene Austin said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! Did I mention cute?

Anonymous said...

....you are right Charlene (above)... super cute and pretty!!!!! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge with Hearts!

Unknown said...

nancy...this is gorgeous! i love the red, white, and black combo with those clean and crisp lines!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an awesome job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy