Monday, January 18, 2010

Thanks For Being You...

Hey there! :)

I am back today with a card that follows Taylored Expressions Sketch #98 and JUGs Color Challenge #16. Great balanced layout and fab color combo! I did some heat embossing and that's always FUN! :)



I've restarted my cardio routine this morning and I'm slowly feeling the effects.. My body wants to take a NAP! but I shouldn't because I know it'll ruin me tonight. :(

Anyway, I hope everyone's having a great Monday! :)

Thanks for looking!! :) :)

Stamp: Inkadinkado Flower Sentiments - Paper: PTI Scarlet Jewel, Sweet Blush, Best Occasions textured cs (gray), Recollections Basics light pink damask pp - Ink: VersaMark - Other: Sakura white gel pen, pearls, Stamp n Stuff white ep, Fiskars corner rounder

4 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Very sweet card! Love the embossing and how you incorporated the JUGs challenge colors into your card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls and we hope to see you again next week!

PS...keep up with the exercising! It's so good for you!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Nancy! I like the "POP" effect you achieved with the white stamped flower image on the Scarlet cs & the pears are a nice touch! You did a great job using this week's colors from the Just Us Girls color challenge - thanks so much for playing along - I hope to see you Saturday!

trina said...

Ooo..what pretty colors..

Kristin Eberline said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL! You know I love your work anyway, and this card is no exception! Gorgeous use of my color palette ♥

Thanks for playing along again this week! We love having you :)