Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sending Smiles...

Hello!!!!! :)

Did you have a good Wednesday?? I did my cardio at 7am (I am still a bit in awe of myself.. I actually got up at 6:45 and did it! Wow. haha) Had a so-so day at work. Got a few more toys at Jo-Ann's (they've still got that 40% off almost everything deal!). My awesome husband made dinner and finally, here I am posting! Wee!

Today's card is my take on Ms Mercy's Sketch for this week. I really really really like this sketch! :) I also used Color Throwdown #76 for the color inspiration. I am not fond of yellow, but because of this combo, I may have a change of heart.. ;)

I hope everyone had a great Wednesday! Keep on stampin'! :)




Stamp: Hero Arts sentiment - Paper: PTI Lemon Tart, Rich Avocado, Stamper's Select White, Heidi Grace Designs Mini Dots pp - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black - Other: Fiskars Apron Lace punch, Fiskars corner rounder, pearls

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

love this! clean, simple and fabulous:)

Unknown said...

nancy...i love the clean and crisp lines, the color combo, and those pearl accents! such an elegant card!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

dj said...

Thanks for playing along again this week--awesome creation!! Is that flower made with squares that have 2 of the corners rounded?? I love it!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous, elegant, simple and gorgeous! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Chrissy said...

Love, love love this card....everything about it, the colors , the layout, the flower in the center!
Gorgeous!
Chrissy

dpkennedy said...

Sweet card! Love the pearls! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!