Friday, August 12, 2011

You are Special..

Helloooooo!

Guess who's back? :) ... After an 18 (yes, eighteen!) month hiatus, my creative mojo is back! {woot!} Much as I wanted to create, other things needed my full attention. The dust has settled... and I have been blessed to be able to participate, create and share with you again.

I may not have picked up a stamp or sliced into some yummy paper the past year and a half, but I have continued to follow my favorite ladies.. Lurking, ooh-ing and aah-ing at their beautiful creations! Such amazing talent out there! I love learning from them. :)

Today, allow me to share a card I made, drawing inspiration from Stampin' Royalty's Challenge No. 84. I joined in on the fun back in 2010, and it was such a surprise when the goddesses chose one of my cards. Be sure to check the blog as their challenges are great fun!


That'll be it for me today. Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, if you'd like. (I love reading them.) Have a great weekend!! :)





CS: PTI kraft
PP: DCWV Citrus Matstack
Stamp: Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Tools: Spellbinders Label 4 die, Fiskars corner rounder, Recollections pearls

4 comments:

ChinaDoll said...

WELCOME BACK!!! Finally an update from you hahaha! As always your cards are truly remarkable just like this one. Hugs, Nanc!♥

Rae said...

WOW! I am so happy to see you back. Look forward to checking out your creations again!

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! A great interpretation of the challenge!

Carrie Rhoades said...

I love how you make a simple card look so elegant! Thanks for playing along with our Stampin' Royalty challenge.